Woodcraft Manufacturing | Scooter Board UV, Hardboard, Phenolics, Fiberboard Products
Woodcraft Manufacturing is one of the nation’s premier suppliers of fabricated board products for commercial and industrial use. In 1959, Woodcraft began providing materials to the real estate sign industry. For the last 40 years, we have been the largest supplier of these sign blanks in the United States averaging more than 80,000 each week. We have grown into a full-service sheet stock distributor and cutting facility for the retail, display, exhibit, packaging, transportation, and furniture industries. Some of our top clients include General Electric, Federated Department Stores, Toys R Us, Clopay, Union Pacific Railroads, La-Z-Boy, and Batesville Casket Company.
Woodcraft Manufacturing is headquartered in the Industrial Park across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. Our 36,000 square foot facility provides the latest technology for any board fabrication project and houses state-of-the-art equipment including:
- Two CNC Giben 30 HP rear-loading panel saws
- Shoda routing system with eight heads and vacuum system
- Black Brothers laminating line with 5′ x 12′ cold press
- Routers, table saws, and drilling equipment to complete any size job
- PUR Laminating line
- We are a direct account with Formica, Nevamar, and Pionite.