WEST SIDE COMMUNITY HOUSE
West Side Community House – Transforming lives in the community since 1890
West Side Community House (WSCH) was founded in 1890 as the Methodist Deaconess Home of Cleveland. WSCH has operated as a private, nonsectarian nonprofit 501(c)3 social service agency since 1964, owned and operated by a board of managers. We work to meet the needs of community residents by providing an array of model programs and services for children, families, and older adults. Services are open to all social, racial, ethnic, and income groups but are targeted to those who are most vulnerable and at-risk. Our programs strengthen the family, provide opportunities to learn and grow, support independent living, encourage economic self-sufficiency, and renew the life spirit.