TEMPLE BETH AM
Welcome to Temple Beth Am - Temple Beth Am - Framingham
Temple Beth Am is a diverse and inclusive Reform Congregation where our members pursue a continuing journey of Jewish growth. We are guided by the history and traditions of the Jewish people as we encounter and embrace the challenges of the modern world.
Our Core Values
Our values and our worship reflect a commitment to the ideals embraced by the Reform tradition
- We seek to explore the insights of our Jewish tradition as we experience life’s joys and challenges, deepening our ties to our families, friends, and community.
- We gather in worship that is accessible and embracing of our different spiritual paths, rooted in Jewish tradition and enriched with contemporary prayer, music, and teaching
- We endeavor to treat all who interact with and within our community, inclusive of our education and operations staff and vendors, with respect and decency.
- In keeping with the historic, progressive expression of Reform Judaism in America, we welcome all who are seeking to experience Judaism’s universal spiritual ideals and traditions, regardless of religious background, with special outreach to interfaith and inter-racial families, people with disabilities, and the LGBT community.
- We strive to respond to the ethical mandate of our teachings through our service to a diverse set of disadvantaged communities and people in need.
- We see ourselves not only as a synagogue in MetroWest but also as a part of Klal Yisrael, the “whole of Israel,” and we celebrate our role as a part of the greater Jewish people.
- The core values we uphold at Temple Beth Am define our behavior and guide our decisions as we grow and develop as individuals and as a synagogue for the community.