COMMUNITY SUPPORT NETWORK
Home - Community Support Network
CSN’s behavioral health programs are recognized throughout Sonoma County for exceptional cost-effectiveness on top of our outstanding client successes. In our nine small homes, residents are empowered with the services and support they need, whether it’s in our permanent supportive housing for young adults exiting foster care, or transitional housing and social rehabilitation programs for older adults who have been chronically homeless.
Our caring and experienced staff address the needs of the whole person – who they are today, and who they can be tomorrow – in programs that offer:
- Safe, clean, and comfortable homes
- Top-rated recovery support for sobriety
- Training in everyday skills like healthy eating, hygiene, and vocational readiness
- Individualized care and goal-setting with a compassionate staff
- Effective support with behavioral healthcare
- Important connections to professional medical care
- Community support and responsibilities
For more than 40 years, CSN has been a trusted source for the rehabilitative needs of homeless individuals in Sonoma County.